DeKalb County has altered service hours and methods of communication.
By Juanita Love
Several DeKalb County government offices are closed, have modified hours and/or are offering online services only. Here’s a quick reference rundown:
• DeKalb County Tax Commissioner’s Office is currently closed to customers.
• DeKalb County Tax Commissioner’s Office continues to serve customers through E-services (eservices.drives.ga.gov), email and other electronic offerings.
• Motor Vehicle and Property Tax documents can be submitted and processed via fax, mail, email and placed in drop boxes at the Memorial Drive and Dresden Drive locations.
• Taxpayers should also visit our website at www.DeKalbTax.org for information on how to submit the necessary documents for processing. Click the red “Temporary Drop-Off Services” tab and then select your area of interest.
• Motor vehicle renewals can be also completed online and at five Kroger kiosks located around DeKalb and at other participating locations around the state.
• Property tax basic exemption applications can be submitted through the Property Tax page at www.DeKalbTax.org.
Read the original story on AJC.com.