Photo source blog.verily.com.
The DeKalb County Board of Health will open a new COVID-19 testing site on Monday, June 22, to continue addressing health disparities identified in DeKalb ZIP codes.
Added to the list of free testing sites is Greenforest Community Baptist Church, 3250 Rainbow Dr., Decatur. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
COVID-19 testing is free and open to all individuals who wish to be tested. A driver’s license or identification card is not required, however, registration in advance is strongly encouraged.
Testing is also available at the following locations:
- Beulah Missionary Baptist Church, 2340 Clifton Springs Road, Decatur
- Former K-Mart Store Parking Lot (at I-285 and Buford Hwy.) 5597 Buford Hwy. NE, Doraville
- Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church 1879 Glenwood Ave. SE, Atlanta
- Kingswood Church 4896 N. Peachtree Rd., Dunwoody 30338 (This site is only open on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until noon.)
- Rehoboth Baptist Church 2997 Lawrenceville Hwy, Tucker
- Salem Bible Church 5460 Hillandale Dr., Stonecrest
For testing site hours of operation and online appointment scheduling for all DeKalb County Board of Health testing sites, visit dekalbhealth.net, or call the COVID-19 Call Center at 404- 294-3700, Option 1. Call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5p.m. and 9a.m. until 3p.m. on Saturday.
All testing locations and the COVID-19 Call Center will be closed on July 3 and July 4, for the Independence Day holiday.
For more resources and information about COVID-19, visit the DeKalb County Board of Health’s COVID-19 website at dekalbhealth.net/covid-19.
Read the original story on OCGNews.com.