- Andrew Cauthen, Communications Manager, [email protected], 470-553-4408 (c)
- Quinn Hudson, Chief Communications Officer, [email protected], 470-522-8923 (c)
- Sloan Turner, Public Relations Specialist, [email protected], 470-393-8348 (c)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 28, 2022
Boil Water Advisory Lifted
DECATUR, Ga. – The boil water advisory, which began Monday, Dec. 26, has been cancelled after the Georgia Environmental Protection Division reviewed a series of microbiological test results and authorized the advisory to be lifted.
The boil water advisory cancellation comes after DeKalb County crews and contractors successfully restored normal pressure throughout the county.
The advisory was in effect for the following areas:
- Area 1, which is south of Henderson Road, north of Rockbridge Road, east of I-285, and west of the DeKalb/Gwinnett County line.
- Area 2, which is south of East College Avenue, north of Linecrest/County Line Road, east of City Atlanta border and west of I-285.