- This event has passed.
DeKalb District 7 2020 Homeowners Association Virtual Town Hall
September 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
If you missed the DeKalb County District 7 HOA Town Hall you can view the recording at https://bit.ly/2Hcjz7u. You can also access the presentation shared during the webinar at https://bit.ly/3hMQFrd.
DeKalb County District 7 HOA Town Hall
Gain Valuable Knowledge and Improve Your Community
September 17, 2020
Chamblee | Stonecrest | Lithonia | Tucker | Dunwoody | Stone Mountain | Doraville | Pine Lake | Clarkston | East Lake | Belvedere
Topics to be covered:
– Community Policing and Public Safety
– Neighborhood Watch
– Code Compliance
– Blight Elimination
– Municipal Code
– HOA Management and Organization
Featured speakers and/or presentations by:
– Major Kenric Banks | DeKalb County Police Department, South Precinct
– Ricky Crockett | Beautification Superintendent, DeKalb County Sanitation, Beautification Unit
– Lance Hammonds | Chair, The Rockbridge Coalition
– Tim Hardy | Deputy Director, Code Compliance Administration
– Tracy Hutchinson | Director, Sanitation Division and Beautification Unit, DeKalb County
– Shandron Pemberton | President/CEO, POSolutions, Inc.
– Officer Keith D. Tyson | Community Outreach Officer, DeKalb County Police Department, South Precinct
– Matthew C. Williams | Zoning Administrator, DeKalb County Planning & Development
For questions, please call 470.889.4213.