Presented by the Champion School Drama Club
March 7th – 8th, 2019
ART Station Theatre
5384 Manor Drive
Historic Stone Mountain Village, GA 30083
Based on the popular comic strip and adapted from the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, with a beloved book and score by Tony Award-winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, Annie KIDS features everyone’s favorite little redhead in her very first adventure.
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an orphanage run by the cruel Miss Hannigan. Annie eventually foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations, finding a new home and family in billionaire, Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
Please visit, please visit http://bit.ly/2S9nxO4.
Other Ways to Support
One of the ways to assist is to place an ad in the Playbill. This is an opportunity to offer a coupon to increase the patronage of your business, advertisement of your products and services, and/or a way to congratulate and show support of one or more of the actors in the performance. In order to offer a quality product, the deadline to participate is February 15, 2019.
Below are additional details regarding the ways to be featured in the full color Playbill:
• Outside Back Cover – $250 (ONLY ONE BACK COVER) accompanied by two complimentary tickets.
• Full Page – $85
• Half Page – $45
• Quarter Page – $25
• Please click the link: https://ctms.booktix.com/
• Click on the blue button “View Items”
• Select the appropriate size and quantity of the advertisement(s) to be purchased
• Click “Add Items to Cart”
• Click “Checkout Now”
• Create a New Account and make the payment
• Once payment has been made, please email: email@example.com a copy of the receipt and advertisement.
• Advertisement must be received ready for print in either JPEG, GIF, or PNG formats and less than 10MB.
If a payment needs to be mailed, please make business checks or money orders payable to The Champion Theme Middle School. Payments should be mailed The Champion Theme Middle School, ATTN: Mrs. Joy Hammond Wright, Drama Club, 5265 Mimosa Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30083